[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.8.2 from source on ubuntu 18.04

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:47:27 UTC 2019

Hi Florian,

I believe the Solr/Jetty stuff is handled better in the "latest" docs:
https://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/installing/install-from-source.html#setup-solr

Regarding the chown instruction, I think you are right, and made a pull
request for the change:
https://github.com/ckan/ckan/pull/4713

Best,
Matt