[ckan-dev] List of all datasets from sub-organizations for the parent organization

von Waldow, Harald Harald.vonWaldow at eawag.ch
Mon Aug 26 13:58:19 UTC 2019

Hi Mandana

ckanext-hierarchy implements a field 'include_children' in
snippets/search_form.html. When this is checked desired behaviour
should result.

Maybe you want to try out my fork:
https://github.com/eawag-rdm/ckanext-hierarchy_s

I refactored some stuff but also including datasets from child-
organizations is the default there.

Best,
Harald