[ckan-dev] List of all datasets from sub-organizations for the parent organization

mane moshref many_yammy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 11:00:11 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I am using the ckanext-hierarchy plugin.I have some parent organizations which are basically only name (without datasets) and under each couple of sub-organizations or children.my use case is that I would like to open a parent organization page and there I see the list of all datasets from all sub-organizations.
Question:Does anyone know which part of the code I should modify? or in general how this works in CKAN?

Best regardsMandana