[ckan-dev] Spring cleaning in the Github repo memberships

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Jan 24 10:17:01 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Even though is not yet spring we are doing a permissions and membership
cleanup in the ckan GitHub organization. There are lots of current members
and we'll err on the side of caution by removing most of them that are not
currently working on a team.
If for some reason you get permissions removed that you still need, please
let me know and we'll sort it out asap.

I'll take the opportunity to remind that the technical team is always happy
to get help on dealing with core and extensions issues. Specially if you
think you can help maintaining an extension and you've experience with it
let us know!

Thanks,

Adrià