[ckan-dev] Datasets disappear from datasets list?

Christoph Blank cb at unused.at
Mon Jan 7 15:24:27 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for the reply!

I only have ckanext-orgportals enabled.
There is no particular caching enabled, just an nginx proxy.
I'm logged in as admin.

If I add a new dataset, it appears in the list. But there are 5 datasets
that do not.
But as mentioned I can access them via the activities list.

Did the connection organization - dataset somehow get lost? Or what else
can this be?
I can't find the right table in the db that manages the mapping between
dataset and organization.

Thank you,
Christoph