[ckan-dev] Datasets disappear from datasets list?

JD Bothma jd at openup.org.za
Mon Jan 7 15:32:54 UTC 2019

Mmm one more question:

Is your solr set up correctly? Did anything happen to it between adding the
datasets and them disappearing? Can you try rebuilding the index and
checking the listing?

I'm not sure if the listing uses solr but search certainly does, and comes
up empty or partial if i mess up the index or the connection to it.

JD