[ckan-dev] Slow upload / 2

Tyler Kennedy tk at tkte.ch
Thu Jan 17 16:35:33 UTC 2019

What version of CKAN are you using?

If you watch your memory usage, is it spiking to roughly the size of the
file you're uploading when CKAN is at 100% CPU? Some versions had an issue
with uploads where FileStorage would end up loading the entire file into
memory before dumping to disk.

You also typically do not want nginx to buffer uploads unless you're using
the nginx upload module to move the file directly into its final
destination and a CKAN extension to support this.