[ckan-dev] Search facet

mane moshref many_yammy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 14:43:28 UTC 2019

Hello,
My case:
I use spatial widget to filter those datasets located in a preferred location (BBOX). The datasets I received are offered/owned by different organisations (imagine in this case 4).
My Question:How can I choose the datastes after spatial filter which are owned by more than 1 organisation for example in my case, with 2 organisations?My problem and as long as I have seen in available instances, CKAN only offers to select only 1 value for each facet item.
Do I miss anything? or should I change it by my own in the source code?

Best regardsMandana