[ckan-dev] CSW Geonetwork Harvesting

mane moshref many_yammy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 20:11:43 UTC 2019

Hello,
is there anyone who has a successful experience with ckanext-Geonetwork?I successfully installed it. I registered my geonetwork (tested many others with different version). It successfully fetches all the IDs and it received all harvested object id. It stops at this stage without creating any package and consuming them. So at the end no dataset with be registered.
Has anyone already had the same experience? Could you explain what is the problem?

In general, does this extension work with Ckan 2.8 and latest version of ckanext-spatial and ckanext-harvest?

Best regards,Mani