[ckan-dev] [scheming] add a helper function

Jean Pommier jean.pommier at pi-geosolutions.fr
Wed Jun 12 15:07:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

in the scheming extension's doc, I can read

    "If a choices list is not provided you must provide a
    |choices_helper| function that will return a list of choices in the
    same format as the |choices| list above.

    You may register your own helper function"

I'd like to do exactly that : provide my own datastore_choices_resource
function. But how can I do it ? I mean, I suppose it must be available
through the scheming get_helpers function, so how to register my own
function ?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Jean