[ckan-dev] Solr 8 with CKAN

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Sat Jun 8 11:40:42 UTC 2019

Sounds cool to me :)

Bati is building up his experience now, but he is full time on this stuff
so he'll come up to speed pretty quick. And, he has Ruth in his team who is
also sharing her learning curve lessons :)

I've CC'd Bati as a basic intro.

Cheers,
Steven

P.S. I'd love to see your support of open data in Ethiopia (and the CKAN
project) via a small donation here:
https://www.gofundme.com/ethiopia-needs-open-data-experts

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au