[ckan-dev] DataCite retiring test prefix

Josh Humphries j.humphries at nhm.ac.uk
Fri Mar 15 10:09:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for the reminder, Mary.

I imagine there are other DOI ckan extensions out there but we develop and maintain https://github.com/NaturalHistoryMuseum/ckanext-doi/ which uses DataCite. I've raised an issue and we'll start working on moving over to the new test system soon.

All the best,

Josh Humphries
Technical Lead, Data Portal (data.nhm.ac.uk) | Diversity & Informatics