[ckan-dev] CKAN-Datastore: Bad request - Action name not known: datastore_search

Kevin Brochet-Nguyen kevin at nevermindtheumlauts.com
Tue Mar 19 14:05:35 UTC 2019

Hi Hakan,

I can replicate that error by making the request to an instance that doesn’t have the datastore plugin activated. If there’s a database permissions error, the result is different (I don’t recall what it is, though).

Is it possible that you have ckan.plugins defined more than once in your .ini file? If you have ckan.plugins = datastore at the top of the file but still have the default ckan.plugins entry later in the file, datastore won’t be activated and you’ll see that error message.

Kind regards,
Kevin