[ckan-dev] Confused about installing CKAN on Arch via Docker-Compose

Persaud, Chris cpersaud at pbpost.com
Fri May 31 00:08:27 UTC 2019

My OS is Arch Linux and I'm on Step 5 of installing CKAN with
Docker-Compose:
https://docs.ckan.org/en/2.8/maintaining/installing/install-from-docker-compose.html#migrate-data

I'm looking to install CKAN to give my colleagues a place to upload and
search data. But after Step 5 I'm not sure what the point of the
instructions are, nor do I understand how they will help achieve my goal.

How do i just set up a CKAN instance where I can upload a CSV and share a
public-facing page containing the CSV's data with others?

--
*Chris Persaud*
Palm Beach Post

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the