[ckan-dev] Running ckan on heroku

Reuben Cummings reubano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:50:28 UTC 2019

Small world. Good to hear from you JD! We met a few years back at PyConZA.
Thanks for the link, that will definitely help us moving forward. The main
issue is that Heroku, unlike most other platforms, dynamically sets its own
environment variables for connecting to the various databases. This means
we need to tell ckan specifically where to look.

Best

Reuben

reubano at gmail.com