[ckan-dev] Running ckan on heroku

JD Bothma jd at openup.org.za
Wed Nov 6 05:39:22 UTC 2019

Hi Reuben

This is how we set up ckan and datapusher in dokku, which is a heroku-like
interface to docker on one's own hardware:

https://github.com/vulekamali/treasury-ckan

We've been running this pretty happily for a couple of years now. Figuring
it all out initially was a lot of thinking and trying so well done!

Obviously there are differences from heroku. A key thing Iwant to explore
is solr on a different host using basic authentication. That'll bring it
closer.

Hope this helps!

JD