[ckan-dev] Update metadata_created and metadata_modified infos

Stefan Oderbolz odi at metaodi.ch
Tue Oct 22 15:39:40 UTC 2019

As far as I know there is no way to update or set these values via the API.
The idea of those fields is to keep track internally when a modification
took place. If you need a date field to track a different modification,
you're better off creating your own field and update this field.
I've did that for several CKAN installations and it works like a charm,
e.g.
https://github.com/opendatazurich/ckanext-stadtzh-theme/blob/98798d6efac3d34cdf4dae33c81cf6c5cd26fc79/ckanext/stadtzhtheme/plugin.py#L354-L358

-Stefan