[ckan-dev] Change the default ckan facet search

von Waldow, Harald Harald.vonWaldow at eawag.ch
Wed Oct 23 11:22:00 UTC 2019

Hi Mani

If I understand correctly, you want to have a look at the SOLR search
syntax.

1. To find any dataset that has the field content_type, no matter its
value, search for "content_type:*"

3. Searching for the union of the packages for two or more
organizations works like so:

"organization:(decision-analysis OR stream-ecology)"

Making that more userfriendly, e.g. pimp the facet search UI so that
it allows users to combine searches with "OR", would be nice, and I'd
happily use it if someone implemented it :).

2. That's how I do it too. Hints for more elegance welcome.

Cheers,
Harald