[ckan-dev] Change the default ckan facet search

von Waldow, Harald Harald.vonWaldow at eawag.ch
Thu Oct 24 13:36:22 UTC 2019

> My question is, it is possible that solr does index field name so
> that I can search for random text and see whether there is any data
> with such field name for us in this case e.g. "content type".

That should work exactly this way. I suspect the field name is not
"content_type". Have a look at a package (package_show) that has this
field and check its actual name.

> The overal task for us is as follows:

I don't think it is a good idea to use field names to represent data.
Why not have two fields: "antenna_brand" and "antenna_range" ?