[ckan-discuss] translation - changes

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Apr 6 11:42:20 BST 2010

Olav,

Rather than constantly merging the latest translations into the CKAN
codebase, would it not be easier for you to simply take the PO file
from Transifex, put it on your CKAN server manually?

I believe this system would give translators faster turn-around, and
those working on the core code can update the codebase with the
translations less frequently. What do you think?

David