[ckan-discuss] Purging revisions?

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Wed Apr 7 18:48:25 BST 2010

David - I was thinking of Wikipedia in this too. They have a process
where you can flag a post as being redundant or non-compliant (for
various reasons) and it notifies people that the article is in question.
Some people like to troll around for just articles like that so they can
see if they can improve them or delete them. I had something like that
in mind... not everyone feels empowered to alter a record and so just
want to be able to flag a problem... it isn't clear to me that a casual
user would think to use tags to do that, they might need a more obvious
prompt.