[ckan-discuss] Purging revisions?

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Apr 7 18:35:58 BST 2010

David,

Yes, sounds good, but I think we only want to have to call on
administrators for deletions. For any other changes, we need to
encourage users to do the edit themselves. This user-empowerment
drives Wikipedia, OSM etc.

So if a user spots a broken link, he can either fix it himself, or if
he is unsure, he could tag it something like 'broken-link'.

If a package has a duplicate then he can do a manual merge and mark
one for deletion with the methods we're establishing in the ticket.

David