[ckan-discuss] Openness status of OpenlyLocal on CKAN

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 21 21:44:05 BST 2010

Hi Chris,

Now updated the Openly Local packages (Aside: We should merge these!
Any CKAN developers have any cunning ideas about how to do this?):

  http://ckan.net/package/search?q=openly+local&search=Search+Packages+%C2%BB

For a package to be open on CKAN it needs to have (i) open license in
drop down menu and (ii) download URL.

All the best,

Jonathan

--