[ckan-discuss] Why can't I view package dbtune-audioscrobbler?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Thu Aug 19 17:32:22 BST 2010

Hi,

someone was me who stupidly edited the package (without changing any values) and thus made the problem disappear. I did see the same problem you described, though, and saw that the permissions were set up properly.

Sorry for not replying earlier, wanted to get back to this later.

Does anyone have an idea how we could reproduce this?

Friedrich