[ckan-discuss] Why can't I view package dbtune-audioscrobbler?

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Aug 20 15:04:30 BST 2010

Richard,

Many thanks for all this useful feedback! The status attribute appears
on package edit form only for sysadmins, so your edit shouldn't have
affected it. I've opened a ticket to track down what happened in this
case:

http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/ticket/460

Some of the confusion here is because you could 'see' the package in
CKAN because you were its owner, (whereas no-one else could) and yet
the state of 'deleted' took precedence over the permissions settings.
Ideas are welcome for a way to improve this aspect.

David