[ckan-discuss] faq for ckan users

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Dec 4 16:08:38 GMT 2010

On 4 December 2010 16:03, William Waites <ww at eris.okfn.org> wrote:
> * [2010-12-04 15:48:26 +0000] Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> écrit:
>
> ] Relatedly, Richard Cyganiak has suggested the need for a wiki or
> ] similar place for 'meta' discussion -- i.e. conventions on how to do
> ] things, answering questions etc.
>
> Can this not just be http://ckan.org/wiki? Do we really need another
> one?

I was going to suggest that as a possibility :) The one question is
that ckan.org is for CKAN 'the software' whereas I think Richard --
and Olav (?) -- are more about discussion / recommendations for the
community work on the *.ckan.net network of catalogues.

That is ckan.org is for software, but these faqs may be for the 'service'.