[ckan-discuss] alias of it.ckan.net

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Mon Dec 6 14:38:20 GMT 2010

Dear CKANers,
the friendly people running datagov.it would like to incorporate
http://it.ckan.net/ within their website. Given the high visibility
they're having - they recently launched the Open Gov Manifesto - I think
this would bring benefits in terms of more users and possibly more
contributors.

I've now asked them about their server capabilities, as I was thinking
about mod_alias or similar stuff. For now I'd stick with something
simple, maybe we should work on having a more similar style on both
sides.

Any advice / thought ?

Ciao
steko

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology