[ckan-discuss] Package relationships

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Feb 22 16:31:10 GMT 2010

Would it be useful to have some use cases/examples here?

E.g. not sure what you think about:

  * data.gov.uk and the datasets it contains
  * freedict and the dictionaries in various languages it contains
  * OSM and external datasets which have been added to it (e.g. naptan data)
  * large data portal (such as IPCC data distribution centre) and the
collections of datasets it links to/mirrors

J.