[ckan-discuss] failing tests?

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Thu Feb 25 11:45:14 GMT 2010

Thanks Dave! I'll update and let you know what I've got.

It's difficult to see what's happening because each fail causes 20+
screens of debug information! At least one of the errors is due to not
having a "tester" account somewhere. But I'll try to filter out all the
guff and then see what's remaining.

Best wishes,

John.