[ckan-discuss] Problem with adding packages to groups

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Wed Jul 21 18:50:42 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to add a package to a group, but it doesn't work.

I go to http://www.ckan.net/group/lodcloud . I'm authorized to edit
this group, the OpenID I'm logged in with matches the one that's
listed there. I click on [edit]. I scroll down to "Add Packages", and
enter "productdb", a valid package name. I click "Save". This takes me
to http://www.ckan.net/group/lodcloud without any error messages or
other notification, but the package does not show up as a new member
of the group.

I tried other packages as well, with the same results.

The other administrator of the group (Anja, cc) gets the same results.

The same thing worked some weeks ago, I used that process to add a
number of packages to the group. What's wrong now?

Best,
Richard