[ckan-discuss] Adding multiple OpenlyLocal URLs/datasets to CKAN?

Glen Barnes glen at opengovt.org.nz
Fri Jul 23 13:28:02 BST 2010

Ah right - I assumed from reading below that your database aggregated data from multiple database as opposed to its own unique dataset.

Maybe there does need to be some kind of mark as to whether it is derivative, a new dataset, or a source dataset. I'm not sure how best to handle it but 10 companies all supplying various versions of the same dataset could get messy in the catalogue.

Glen