[ckan-discuss] CKAN + tools for visualisation/analysis?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 1 15:49:50 BST 2010

Anyone have any thoughts on how CKAN will be able to be used in
combination with tools for analysis and visualisation of datasets?

I was just speaking to Olav about this, and we wondering if anyone has
any ideas. Would be great to have some kind of proof of concept for
CKAN + tools!

Olav suggested that the feeling in some open data sympathetic
journalistic circles: 'We have all of this data - what now?'.

E.g. proof of concept with geospatial data?

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation