[ckan-discuss] Enhancing support for Linked Data / Semantic Web

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 17 17:46:28 BST 2010

Hey Jan! Great to hear from you!

Perhaps we can organise a time to catch up quickly about what you
might be able to contribute to CKAN? Would be great to have a chat
with you about this!

Will: would you have time to join Jan and I for a quick call regarding
things he may be able to contribute to CKAN, especially re: linked
data functionality?

All the best,

Jonathan