[ckan-discuss] Setting up nl.ckan.net?

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Jun 18 15:21:28 BST 2010

Ton,

Great to hear about this big open data effort in Holland - we're
pleased to help with CKAN.

Do let me know if/when Martin or others would like to progress with
customising nl.ckan.net (as others have done - see
http://www.datadotgc.ca/ as an example). And please do join us at
ckan-discuss to ask further questions. All the best,

David