[ckan-discuss] Using CKAN for PublicData.eu

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 23 14:59:47 BST 2010

I've set up a Doodle poll for morning/early afternoon BST calls on
5-7th July. Would be most grateful if core CKAN folk -- and other
interested parties (Jan? Soeren? Richard?) -- could fill in their
availability:

  http://doodle.com/fqcctu72nkz4smvq

Aside: Doodle is looking increasingly spammy -- wish someone made a
nice open web service so we could have poll.okfn.org! ;-)

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator