[ckan-discuss] Updated i18n files: please review and retranslate as necessary

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jun 30 17:12:33 BST 2010

Benoit and I have just updated the i18n repository of CKAN (which
powers transifex). Changes include:

  * (Better) support for pluralization and word ordering (Benoit may
have more to say about this)
  * API page included
  * Dealt with a few untranslated string bugs

New stats for translation here:

<http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/ckan/c/website/>

If you're a translator of CKAN please take a look and make any changes
you deem necessary.

We're now in "string-freeze" and there should not be any further
changes prior to the the release of CKAN v1.1 (which, fingers crossed,
will happen next week). Once v1.1 is out we'll deploy the updated
translations.

Open Knowledge Foundation