[ckan-discuss] usr creds for nl.ckan.net?

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Jun 30 17:47:17 BST 2010

Martin,

(I'm copying your question to the list, to benefit other users of CKAN)

Thanks for your question about getting an API key. CKAN is an open
system (by default), so there is no need to me or anyone else to hand
round priviledges. Simply login using openid, gmail etc. and your key
will be given on the user page (/user).

For more info on this, see the API documentation:
http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/doc/ckan/api.html#ckan-api-keys

Hope that helps,
David