[ckan-discuss] Suggestion: better visibility of Ontologies

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 3 19:39:25 GMT 2010

Hi Christopher,

What do you think about the possibility of having a dedicated
'ontologies' group?

  http://ckan.net/group/

Would this make sense? And might you be interested in helping to
establish this? Can you think of anyone else to invite who might be
able to help maintain it? I'd love to help but - I'm afraid its not
really my area. ;-)

If so, you can log in with OpenID and create a new group at:

  http://ckan.net/group/new

All the best,

Jonathan