[ckan-discuss] Suggestion: better visibility of Ontologies

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Mar 12 17:16:28 GMT 2010

I'd be in favour of getting rid of the ontology tags, now you have the
ontology group. The group works almost exactly like a tag for cross
referencing packages so you only really need one or the other. Of
course groups have the advantage that they have extra metadata and
permissions options, but I see no reason to keep a potentially
confusing duplicate name in the tags.

David