[ckan-discuss] Datacatalog metadata?!

Maali, Fadi fadi.maali at deri.org
Tue Mar 30 14:34:49 BST 2010

Hello,

You might find it useful to have a look at "Dcat" overview page:
http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat-overview

Dcat is an RDF vocabulary for representing government catalogs in RDF
(work-in-progress).

The page above contains links to the vocabulary specification and a
sample online RDF data representing a number of catalogs
(data.gov, data.australia.gov.au, data.london.gov.uk, datasf.org)
Example datasets:
http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/govcat/page/data.gov/dataset/100
http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/govcat/page/data.australia.gov.au/dataset/
101