[ckan-discuss] Updating semantic.ckan.net with latest data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 21 19:49:45 BST 2010

Dear Will,

I note that world.ckan.net is running off latest dcat based ontology
but semantic.ckan.net is on old version. Can we push "latest" data
(e.g. that used in world.ckan.net) to semantic.ckan.net? (Should we
deprecate semantic for world?).

Also could you quickly update <http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/doc/rdf> to
reflect these changes.

This would be very useful because there is someone asking about using
the semantic.ckan.net sparql interface and I'd like to point them to
data structures that are up to date rather than having them start
using it and it change in next week :)