[ckan-discuss] complexity of catalogue software

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Nov 23 12:35:13 GMT 2010

Hi Friedrich,

Friedrich Lindenberg wrote:

> thats a fairly broad question and I don't recall the specific part of the discussion you refer to. Maybe you could help me a bit?

There was no context, it was just a good question with which you opened
up the workshop. You came out with it almost at the start, it wasn't
actually connected to any part of the discussion, more so since you also
didn't receive any kind of answer.

You must at least have had some grounds for posing the question, even if
you don't really have any answers (which I doubt).

J.