[ckan-discuss] Set up Ie.ckan.net ...?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Sun Nov 28 20:21:09 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Nov 27, 2010, at 10:04 PM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>> Also, there seems to be still an issue with the login system, it gave me 500 Internal Server Errors when I tried to login with my OpenID (which works fine on ckan.net).

The timeouts are part of our service, but:

Which OpenID service are you using?

They do, if you go to http://ie.ckan.net/package/list - this is still the old, somewhat crappy navigation. You can have the new, shiny solr based one instead, but that's a bit more experimential still.

> Friedrich, if I wanted to set up a copy of this codebase on my local machine for testing, what's the best way of going about that? Especially, how do I make sure that I get the right version, configuration, plugins/extensions etc that are running at ie.ckan.net?

This is very much the generic setup described at:

knowledgeforge.net/ckan/doc/ckan/deployment.html

Friedrich