[ckan-discuss] CKAN meetup this wednesday

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Oct 4 11:29:41 BST 2010

Hi all,

I'd like to invite all of you to a second CKAN user meetup on Skype this Wednesday, Oct. 6, 17.00 CEST.

A lot of people are involved in setting up, customizing and seeding CKAN instances and starting to grow communities around them. Since all of these efforts are similar, we should share our experiences and technical know-how. I'd also like to extend and priorize the usability/FE todo list at http://okfnpad.org/ckan-usability.

I'll be in #okfn on irc.oftc.org and will initiate the Skype call at friedrich.cleversoft.

Looking forward to talking with you,

 Friedrich