[ckan-discuss] Data.gov.uk Catalogue APIs Launch

Augusto Herrmann augusto.herrmann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:49:32 BST 2010

Hi, James!

Welcome to the CKAN list.

Congratulations for the work on the data.gov.uk catalogue and also for
the great posting tutorial on the CKAN API!

Since you mention javascript plotting libraries (jqPlot, RaphaëlJS),
you might want to also try ProtoVis [1], which offers not only plots,
but also some cool alternative types of visualization, such as stream
graphs, bubble charts, force-directed layouts, sunbursts,
circle-packing, treemaps and various types of tools for geospatial
data on maps.

[1] http://vis.stanford.edu/protovis/

Best regards,
Augusto Herrmann