[ckan-discuss] Options to store cleaned-up data

Brand Niemann bniemann at cox.net
Sun Oct 31 23:32:15 GMT 2010

For: My 'user story': I have a spreadsheet that I've cleaned up and want to provide back to the community so that the clean-up process doesn't need to be repeated. I want to upload that somewhere easily and forget about it.

I use Spotfire to store the cleaned up spreadsheets, do statistics and visualizations,  and provide back to the commmunity as CSV downloads. Usually I forget about it but sometimes I think of more to do with the data or other data sets to include with it.

Brand