[ckan-discuss] Next version of the Linked Open Data cloud

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Sat Sep 4 10:15:11 BST 2010

 On 10-09-04 09:54, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> For these around here who have some linked data published, please
> check the message at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/public-lod@w3.org/msg06233.html
>
> I know some library linked data sets (VIAF, Hungary National Library,
> German NL, GEMET and quite some other significant ones) that are
> apparently there yet. The deadline for being on the famed cloud is
> September 8, so please give it a try!

Hi Antoine! Yesterday we saw some vu.nl and FU
crawling of CKAN. Just wanted to let you know that
there is much more traffic to the API than there used
to be and we're working on some caching strategies
so on future crawls you should find it somewhat
faster and more responsive...

Also, there is a dataset here,
http://purl.org/okfn/dataset/cra/2009
that you might like to include, a first attempt at
a complete SDMX collection of datasets.

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/