[ckan-discuss] Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide input, so that your dataset is included.

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Tue Sep 7 11:15:27 BST 2010

On 10-09-06 14:08, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> (cc'ing ckan-discuss)
>
> Yes - I think the front page used to say:
>
> "CKAN is a registry of open data and content packages (and some closed ones)"

It still says that on the about page. I've changed
the main page in the mercurial repository, to say
that it is an open registry and link to the OSSD
as John Bywater suggested. The next time the site
is updated it will have the new text.

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/