[ckan-discuss] Italian translation updated and question about customisation

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sat Sep 18 21:13:28 BST 2010

Il giorno sab, 18/09/2010 alle 19.17 +0100, Rufus Pollock ha scritto:

> Will do.

Thanks Rufus! If I have some time I'd like to translate isitopen to
Italian. I see that i18n is now possible
http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/isitopen/rev/d49c2bbec6ab but apparently
the POT file is missing the "advanced" functionality introduced in CKAN
1.1 with more flexible translation messages (i.e. word order).

> > And, by the way, can anyone point me to documentation about
> > customisation of CKAN? There's a group of people in Italy that are
> > increasingly interested in creating a portal along the lines of
> > http://datadotgc.ca/ - but possibly staying on OKF infrastructure.
>
> Theming:
>
> <http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/doc/theme>

I will take a look and make people aware that customisation is as easy
as HTML + CSS.

Ciao,
steko

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology