[ckan-discuss] CKAN for humans?

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 12:15:22 BST 2011

Some time ago I sent quite a long list of suggestions you might use as a
starting point, the key issue being to consider the poor sod who lands
on a random CKAN package page, via google. -- they are not very
hospitable to people who don't actively already understand CKAN.

http://ckan.net/about put me right off.

Perhaps Refus still has my brain dump?

Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/